Saturday, June 6, 2009

6 Years of Marriage

I can hardly believe that Michael and I have been married 6 years! We had our 6th anniversary on May 31st. We celebrated on Saturday by going antiquing to the local shops. He let me buy a collection of Little Golden Books, and a Disney "The Rescuers" LP.

He also bought me some Oakley sunglasses when he was in Tempe the day before as an incentive for me to go to the eye Dr. and get some contacts. He knows I'm stubborn about going to any type of Dr. I made him a special dinner of Veal & Shrimp on linguine topped with a garlic lime butter sauce, which he enjoyed immensely.

I still can't believe that I got lucky enough to marry my sweetheart. He is the best husband in the whole world. I couldn't have hand picked a better one.

Enjoy the ol' wedding pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't wedding pics the best? Talk about a blast from the past. They are beautiful though!
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete